9 March 2017 12:30pm–1:30pm
UNISON Centre and Online
Digital.UNISON is a two-year work programme to help UNISON respond to a changing membership and a changing world. It delivers a range of initiatives in three key areas:
- Digital Tools: developing technology that activists and staff need and choose to use.
- Digital Engagement: programmes or products that better reach members and supporters, and encourage them to be more active.
- Digital Know-How: training and resources to ensure sure our activists and staff know how to have the greatest digital impact.
This event covered the following topics:
- Find out what we mean by digital!
- Hear some view on how digital affects UNISON and trade unions
- See an overview of work being planned (some spoilers: branch websites, a programme of events and training on digital, online communities, survey tools and lots more)
- Let us know how digital could help you in your work.
- And lots more…
To watch this event, click the video above. The presentation is also available online on Prezi.